Bonded & Insured
We are members of the following organizations:
- American Congress on Surveying and Mapping (NSPS)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Bay Area Commercial Real Estate Network (BACREN)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Commercial Real Estate Association of Montgomery County (CREAM)
- Commercial Real Estate Network (CREN)
- Fort Bend Commercial Society of Realtors
- Houston Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders (HAGGL)
- National Small Business Association (NFIB)
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- Risk Management Association (RMA)
- Texas Board of Professional Engineers (TBPE)
- Texas Land Brokers Network (TLBN)
- Texas Society of Professional Surveys (TSPS)
Surveying Texas Property for Over 30 Years
Bonded and insured, we offer all phases of land surveying, including but not limited to ALTA/NSPS land title surveys, Category 1A Condition II surveys, residential surveys, topographic surveys, construction surveys, platting services and elevation certificates.
We have extensive experience all property types including small and large acreage vacant tracts, apartment complexes, shopping centers, hospitals, office buildings, industrial sites, cell towers, and much more.
Reliable & Fast Service
The South Texas Surveying family is dedicated to our clients because we understand the importance of each and every project we undertake. It is our family’s name that we take pride in, therefore it is our mission to make sure that every time we take on a survey project, we give it our all.