Land Surveyor Company in Houston, TX
Surveying Services for Texas Since 1980
South Texas Surveying Associates, Inc. has been serving the entire state of Texas for over three decades. We have extensive experience in Harris and surrounding counties. We offer all phases of land surveying, including but not limited to ALTA/ACSM land title surveys, Category 1A Condition II surveys, residential surveys, topographic surveys, construction surveys, platting services and elevation certificates.
Our mission: to give it our ALL
The South Texas Surveying family understands the importance of each project we undertake. We take pride in our family name, and dedicate to give all our clients 100% of the effort and care they deserve.
Established in 1980 by Fred W. Lawton, RPLS & PE, and his son, Fred F. Lawton, RPLS, we take pride in being a family owned and operated company. Fred has taken the time to hand pick all of our employees, as we all value the importance of a strong, cohesive staff.
For over three decades our work model has been the same, to provide a quality product in a timely manner at a reasonable cost. Our knowledgeable staff is dedicated to fulfilling the needs of our clients no matter what their project may be. As a multifaceted company, we are knowledgeable in all areas of land survey and land development. Over the years, we have acquired an extensive library of invaluable research material for Harris and surrounding counties, which enables us to expedite the abstracting process and provide a quick turn around.
We are members of the following organizations:
- American Congress on Surveying and Mapping (ACSM)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Bay Area Commercial Real Estate Network (BACREN)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Commercial Real Estate Network (CREN)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Environmental Assessment Association (EAA)
- Fort Bend Society of Realtors
- Greater Houston Builders Association (GHBA)
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- Texas Board of Professional Engineers (TBPE)
- Texas Society of Professional Surveys (TSPS)